Thursday, November 8, 2007

Girls Can Be Annoying

Following with the "Annoying Habits" theme of my last two posts, it wouldn't be fair not to mention something about girls.

And these do come from the heart.

First and foremost, shopping is not fun. It is not a sport, it is not a game and at the end of the day you end up poorer. As far as I am concerned unless it is books, music or an interesting gadget, you don´t need to share it with me. In fact when it is books and so on, I still prefer to do it on my own.

When I come up to a baby, I also want to make cooey noises. But please don`t make baby voices when there are no babies around. You sound infuriatingly empty headed, and as if you lost your marbles. And definitely don`t do it in front of your husband's boss. It doesn't look good.

Girls who start pouting and slowly build up into a hiccoughing, I am out of breath, type of crying.

Nagging and bossy women. This is only good in jokes. When St. Peter told the men lining up in front of the pearly gates that only those whose wives didn't boss them around should step forward, only one man did. St. Peter congratulated him and then asked him how he did it. This man explained that his wife on the other line told him to step forward. No nagging and bossy women, please.

Women who paint their nails all day long, chew gum and talk on the phone while clients are waiting.

Women who say honey all the time. It sounds better coming from Winnie the Pooh.

No comments:

Labels